A detailed planning process is the best way to establish financial security. Once we get to know you we can begin to develop a dynamic plan that will meet your immediate needs and goals while adjusting for changes in your professional and social life down the road. We are in it together for the long haul.
So what are the steps?
6 STEP PROCESS ACCORDING TO CFP BOARD
- ESTABLISHING AND DEFINING THE CLIENT-PLANNER RELATIONSHIP
- GATHERING CLIENT DATA INCLUDING GOALS
- ANALYZING AND EVALUATING THE CLIENT’S CURRENT FINANCIAL STATUS
- DEVELOPING AND PRESENTING RECOMMENDATIONS AND/OR ALTERNATIVES
- IMPLEMENTING THE RECOMMENDATIONS
- MONITORING THE RECOMMENDATIONS
Request a Call Back
Please call or email contact form and we will be happy to assist you.